A blue fish, with the longest tail, the smallest fins and big blue eyes; swam around the water bowl as it's Mom and Dad watched over.
Dad: what we naming it?
Mom: ummm ... ummm... blue... blue... blue sock!
Dad: I'm sorry what? blue sock?
Mom: yeah blue sock!
Dad: you can't call a fish blue sock...
Mom:why not? ... I think it's a great name!
Dad: it's a fish!... who in the right mind calls a fish blue sock?
Mom:oh so... so you're saying I'm not smart now ... is that it?
Dad: no... of course not... but really darling... blue sock... I mean...
Mom: but I wanna call him blue sock because... his got blue eyes... blue scales... blue fins... so blue sock just seems right!
Dad: but it's not really a fish name ... darling...
Mom: it's blue sock and that's final
The fish in the bowl looked at his dad in a worried way
Dad: I know son... I know...
No comments:
Post a Comment